Sunday, April 17, 2011

Remember Be Here Now

New week. New motto. Remember Be Here Now.
To me this means to keep remembering to be present with where you are. Both physically and mentally. In this now moment I am feeling tired. But I am not hurting anywhere. I am pretty darn comfortable. I am not hungry or thirsty. I feel some tension in my back and shoulders but at this realization comes a conscious attempt to release it.
Mentally in this now moment I feel absorbed in the task of communicating. Feeling happy and comforted having spoken with someone who means a lot to me. In awe of their ability to understand and soothe.
In this now moment all is well with me.
Where are you in this now moment?

1 comment:

  1. Clogged up with allergies, but otherwise okay.
    But now I go off to work, so it's anyone's guess how things will end up.

    ReplyDelete