Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Ghost is Me

Maybe I should begin with the title. The Ghost Steps Out. The Ghost is me. These words were also included in a poem I wrote about a life altering incident that came about in November 2008. Ghost is also how I have felt in a good part of my long term marriage. 

Even though you might feel frozen by events that happen in your life. It is not true that life stops. Mine hasn't. In this new blog I'm changing things up. I was urged by a family member to get rid of my prior blog because she was concerned it might hurt people close to me. For this reason, I plan to remain known simply as Ghost. I choose to begin this new blog for other reasons as well. I will be able to write more freely. Share more freely.

I won't stop writing my experience because it helps me to cope and heal. I believe it could help others as well. I share my experience and thoughts, trusting now, that those who are meant to see them will find them and those who I no longer wish to have in my life will not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment