Sunday, September 30, 2012

09/30/12

You do not deserve //
Any part of my happy //
Any part of me //

glomming. sucking. leech. //
stealing life's blood. because 
you //
do not have your own // 

your empty never //
will be filled. your vacant 
bulk, //
transparent to me. //  

Outer different. //
Begrudge. Envy. Control. 
Lies. //
Inhabit inner. // 

How can two, view you //
So differently when you //
Are the very same? // 

You are a fucking  //
bitch. a loser. attitude //
of owe, of woe is // 

looking in. smiling. //
acting. do not trust that smile! //
it hides envy. False! // 

Hammering. Wishing. //
I could hurt you. Severely. //
Pounding. Till I'm done. //  

dissect. slice and dice. // 
remake in your head's image // 
of how I should be. // 

sitting in a box. //
looking out. because looking //
in would reveal. //

manipulate words. //
attempting to influence. //
remodel to suit.  // 

you can not see past //
chip on your shoulder,
boulder // 
it may as well be //  

passing you on by //
moving right along. looking //
at nil seeing you //

No comments:

Post a Comment