Friday, October 21, 2011

Lit From Within

Thinking, thinking. And yet more thinking. A thought that might surprise readers of this blog. I 'am' happier than this time last year. I have made positive progress from this time last year on several fronts. Therapy with a therapist who suits me (but does not coddle) has helped me not to feel alone. A patient, ardent, sweet someone special has switched on an inner light long dimmed. Children, healthy and happy are any Mother's joy. Recently I have set some goals for myself with regard to my art. I am busy meeting those goals and having a little faith in myself. Happiness is an emotion I haven't spent a lot of time with. But I want to. And I intend to. There will be jogs from this path but on this, the occasion of my older son's birthday, I am focusing on the light within.

No comments:

Post a Comment