Wednesday, October 26, 2011

And So Will I

Lately this blog has been about answering the questions Who Am I and What Am I. These questions were brought to my attention again today so on October 26, 2011 here are my answers. I doubt this is complete. So the blog will go on. And so will I.


Who I am: I am a woman who has some experience of life.
I am a seeker of more life experience.
I am kind hearted, fun and ornery.
I am honest to a fault.
I am caring and love to organize!
I am a questioner and a considerer.
I am creative.
I am some one who deals with depression.
I am a good friend, a good mother and at one time I thought I was a good spouse.
I am not perfect.
I am loving.

What I am:
I am a human being.
I believe that I am a part of a divine intelligence/being.
I am a woman.
I am worthy of all good things by divine right.
I don't always remember that but I do believe it is true.

These are my truths.

1 comment:

  1. Another for the list: You are an wonderfully amazing human being that I am incredibly lucky enough to be able to know and have in my life. And I am grateful for this every day. - ked4ckf

    ReplyDelete