Can't say what I want. //
Can't stop the tears from
falling. //
Is grief my penance? //
Frustration. Clearly //
the fuel that feeds desire. //
Forever supplied. //
I tweet on the pot. //
I call it multitasking. //
TMI you say? //
Why can't you hear me? //
Out loud and bold I'm speaking. //
Yes Dear, I want you! //
Like mimes in boxes //
We have only to take that //
One step to be free //
Fear. Your checkered flag? //
Or a definite dead end? //
Frozen or forward? //
When I feel peace //
I know I am supported //
On the way ahead //
Paying attention //
Because sometimes your warbles //
Are just what I need //
Taking a deep breath //
Filling my senses with you //
Over and over //
It feels wrong to //
want you to want me. Like a //
sin I should confess. //
When we are apart //
I can forget who you are //
Green eyes remind me //
Had to redefine //
the meaning of this day so //
I could make it through //
Our mind is a wonderful playground.
ReplyDeleteIt has fun
then feels unworthy of the fun
then feels guilty for the fun
but seeks more fun anyway
I am so in alignment with
peace leading the way
peace without mind's interference
mind doesn't know what it wants
it wants one thing today
and wants to give it up tomorrow
then wants it back the next day
then wants to feel sad for wanting
then wants to feel indignant for feeling
the mind seeks control
by keeping us off balance
peace never lies though
peace which is free of mind
That is my guidon
that is my beacon.
Loved your piece...
E