Monday, May 28, 2012

Shoo!

I am thinking about the saying 'Get out of your own way'
It is something most of us have heard so frequently it loses meaning.

Is it that we block the way ahead with our physical bodies? Yes and no.
Is it we block the way ahead with our thoughts and beliefs?  Yes.
Is it we block the way ahead through lack of belief? Most definitely yes.

First let me share with you a revelation that has come to me as I've lived life since 2008.
Where you are is perfectly fine. Moreover, there is a reason and purpose for where you are this very moment. So shuck the fucking guilt ok? Does this surprise and shock you? It did me. A good many of us think we are not enough, not doing, adding, contributing enough.
All false. Where you are, what you are and what you are doing right now is enough.
Another piece of good news. You and I are strong enough.
For whatever life chooses to throw at us. How am I so sure about this? Well friend, I am still here to write this and you are still here to read it. We are strong enough.

All of the above paragraph is your gen. eds. You can't go forward until you've learned these things. So accept where you are as where you are supposed to be. Accept and embrace who you are as enough. Accept that your current contribution to life is as it should be.

Get out of your own way so you can move forward. Shoo!

1 comment:

  1. When we move beyond judging ourselves and our lives to a place where we embrace all we are and all we have as the blessing that we/it are/is we begin to find personal freedom and life immediately responds with more to be thankful for.

    Thanks for a fun and informative piece.

    ReplyDelete